5/3/09

Lake

Luke and I went to the lake yesterday and it was a lot of fun! He is trying out one of his friends boats so we took it out yesterday to see how it ran. Lets just say Luke was so excited he dreams about getting the boat! So, now we are getting it! Even though its a bass boat you can still pull tubes and skiers which I think is more fun then fishing off of it. I guess I am gonna have to learn how to fish so Luke will take me along. Bart is not the best fishing buddy. He thinks he can walk on water so we can never keep him on the boat. It is true, Labs do love water! Bart Boy!
I really did catch this fish I was just too scared to hold it! I didn't want it floppin around. Those things scare me!!
Luke in the "zone."

Luke driving his soon to be boat.

3 comments:

challfamily said...

OH !!!!! looks like fun. Did you notice that your belly ring sparkles?

Tawny Antelman said...

hahaha I love your moms question to you.. made me laugh!
I didnt know you had your belly pierced! I have gone back and forth my whole life on wanting that pierced... now im onto wanting the top of my ear pierced and my nose and a tatoo.. none of those will prob happen but there my new "wants"


DID YOU REALLY CATCH THAT FISH>. its BIGGGGG! You should know how to fish from all those random times we went fishing in payson... hahahahhahahh SO CALLED FISHING that is!

Christen & Aaron said...

Dang that looks like a lot of fun!! I can't believe Bart jumps out and starts swimming!! He is a crazy dog!