5/16/09

Catfishing at the Diversion Dam

Over the weekend Luke and I and some friends went to the Diversion Dam catfishing. It was fun but I couldn't stay up all night like Luke did fishing. The first night we were there Luke and Hunter bothe caught 25 pound fish and the last night we were there Luke caught a 41 pounder. I just like laying out in the sun and not fishing all night and day. It was fun though but now we are worn out!! Luke snorkling to scope out the river for catfish.

This was the 41 pounder Luke caught. I think it is freaking huge!
Luke and Hippie.

Bart loved hanging out in the sun. I have no idea why because it was so dang hot!!! He also found a friend that looked identical to him same color collar, and size. Bart copied everything she would do. It was funny.
Luke snagging carp.

Diversion Dam











2 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

That actually looks like a lot of fun!!! I still can't believe how big those catfish are!! Mom wasn't joking when she said that Luke was snorkeling to find the fish!!!

cece said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Are you kidding? Those fish are freaky scary to me!! I never knew catfish grew so large - man... I'll have nightmares now... thanks ; ) Also never knew you snorkeled to find them... nice technique which is obviously working our for you. Sheyla.. hope you like eating catfish! How fun.