12/10/09

My poor truck!

This is what hitting 2 elk will do to your truck! Makes me so sad to look at the pictures. I loved that truck but I am very grateful that no one was hurt. I was picking Maizy up from Tumbling and we were driving home and I hear Maizy yell watch out theres elk and as soon as she said that I smacked them. I had no idea what to do so I just started freaking out and thankfully people stopped to help us and we knew them which was even better. I couldn't tell them thank- you enough for helping me. Thankfully me Maizy and my dog Bart are ok!


3 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

I know it sucks when your vehicle gets totaled!!! We have had two get totaled :( But at least you guys are safe!!

Tawny Antelman said...

No fun! :( thankfully everyone is okay and no got hurt. Those darn elk!!!!

challfamily said...

Maybe the Elk were going for the Christmas Wreath!!! (hungry elk)well that is the 2nd vehicle in two months CRAZY