3/26/09

Wedding!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!! I finally posted tons of picures from the wedding!!! I have been slacking. Our wedding was a lot of fun! We got to see a lot of people we rarely get to see which was nice and a lot of close friends and family were there. It turned out to such a great day! Both Luke and I were so nervous. It's fun to be married now! We can start a new journey together. I love Luke with all my heart and I am so happy we got married!!!
Yay we got married!!!!
My parents and Lukes parents.

I just loved the back of my dress!

Sooo Happy!!!!!

I think I was a little too heavy for them.






The Best Man and I.
Reedo and I posing for the camera.

Reed was singing to us. He did such a good job.

Our first dance!
Luke, his Dad and brother.
Me and my sister (The Maid Of Honor)
The guys.... I bet they are talking about hunting!
The girls and little man!
Reed - O and I dancing.
Sharlie tried really hard but Sage still got it!! Sage didn't have to try she is so dang tall.
I was a little embarrassed!!!! OK I was extremely embarrassed!
Luke and I.
They look a little bored....
Jesse, Matt and Meril.





Tawny, Sharlie and I. I miss Tawny!!! It was good to see her.
How do I look?




































4 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

Finally!!! HAHA I love all the pics!! Great candid shots to really show just how great the day was!! Your going to look back on this day and not want to change a thing!! It really was so pretty..... obviously I thought that as I embarrassed my self down the aisle!!!

The Hall Family said...

YEA!!!! Love this post. Lots of great pictures. That night was so fun and you looked soo beautiful. Congrats you guys :)

challfamily said...

Dad say's the wedding was very pretty and he had a really good time even crying down the isle. Too bad we don't have another wedding to get ready for that one was sooooo much fun. But you can only do it once. We still have plenty of weddings in the future. Love your blog you really were a beautiful bride. Love Ya MOM

Tawny Antelman said...

Love the UPDATE and the PICTURES!!! You looked beautiful that night and it was soo good to see you and see everyone in your family!! Next blog post is MEXICO cruise trip, i expect that one not to take as long as this one did!!!

Miss yah too!! You better stay in touch!