11/22/08

Dress shopping





So, We finally went dress shopping!!! It was a blast. I had so much fun with my mom, sisters and soon to be mother -in -law. We first went to Sandy Hestands and talked about the reception and got some planning done. I really can't wait!! Then we went to eat at Gecko Grill. That place is so so good! Then finally we went to Suzanne's Bridal Boutique. I was actually iffy about it because I was afraid I wouldn't find the dress I wanted. I picked out some dresses and tried them all on. I had my heart set on going to another place to find a dress but its crazy how things work out. The last dress I tried on was the one I fell in love with!!! It is so gorgeous but Ican't say too much about it because I don't want Luke to have the slightest idea of what it looks like. I can't wait to wear it and be married!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!
Trying on Jennas dress made me really excited to go dress shopping!


2 comments:

Christen & Aaron said...

Ya the first few dresses you tried on were really pretty but the one you picked was the best out of all of them with all the pretty lace everywhere!!! :)

Tawny Antelman said...

SOooo crazy your getting married!!! You look really good in Jennas dress, my mom was telling me how it fit you SO good!!! Can't wait to see which dress you picked out!!